Base oil (SN 300)
Better performance with lower emissions and higher purity. Cyclo Oil provides a platform for the entire Base Oil industry, from refineries to blenders, from suppliers to buyers and from traders to end-users. Our Sulfur-free, high performance base oil helps to reduce fuel consumption and emissions. It is designed to meet increasingly stringent environmental and performance requirements.
- Used in the formulation of oil additives.
- Used as gear oil, hydraulic oil and greases.
- In agriculture.
- Also used as detergents and dispersants.
- Our Base Oil possesses the following characteristics:
- High boiling point
- Low freezing point
- High viscosity index
- Thermal stability
- Hydraulic Stability
- Corrosion prevention
- High resistance to oxidation
- Excellent wear resistance.
Our technologies assist to produce diesel that contain less amount of sulfur and zero moisture. This helps to increase the life of your vehicle engine.
- Powers vehicles such as good carriers, cars, boats, generators that supply back up
- Used in constructions sites.
- It is cleaner and provides more fuel economy than other fuels.
Gas Oil is sometimes known as white diesel. A hydrocarbon oil used as a fuel oil, its a petroleum distillate intermediate in boiling range and viscosity between kerosene and lubricating oil.
- Gas oil has been made easier to use for long distance travel and transportation which is
why it is used in the logistics and transport industries.
- It is also used in the manufacture of coal gas.
It is highly volatile, flammable liquid mixtures of hydrocarbons. It consists of carbon molecules ranging from C6 to C12. Naphtha is a colourless to reddish-brown volatile aromatic liquid, very similar to gasoline.
- Used directly as a blending component in the production of gasoline.
- It is also used in the bitumen mining industry as a diluents.
- Used in chemical industry for solvent (cleaning) applications.
Bitumen refers to an oil-based non crystalline solid substance mostly composed of highly condensed polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. It is used in many applications.
- Road construction
- Infrastructures proofing
- Reservoirs and pool lining
- Sealant and water proofing agent